Monday 30 November 2009

The Last Day

I am going to verify my NaNoWriMo in a moment. It will end up as about 52k words. I haven't written anything since last week. I can't think of anything to write. Nothing. I need some more scenes, but right now I can't think of any.

What I need to do is go back to the outline and re-write it so that it matches the story I've written. Then I can create the new scenes. At least that's the theory.

Over the last few days I've tried just sitting down and writing, but it isn't working. I have no idea what I need at the moment. I'm getting lost. So it's time to review, delete and re-write.

I'm off to verify my first draft, knowing it is woefully incomplete and in need of a miracle. Let's hope in the next few weeks I find one...

No comments:

Post a Comment