Monday 23 November 2009

Day Twenty Three

I had trouble getting started today, which is not surprising due to the fact that I haven't written a word since last Thursday and that was only a few hundred words.

I wrote just over 2700 words today. My total is 49750 words. Only 250 words away from completing NaNoWriMo and a long way from completing my first novel.

I could write those 250 words today, but I think they will be improved if I leave them until tomorrow. There is no rush as there are still seven days to go.

I will continue to add to my word count until the 30th November, when I will verify my word count. Then I'll begin the real editing. That should be interesting. Or do I mean terrifying.

And yes, I know I repeat myself a lot, but as this blog represents my thought process that isn't so surprising. It does help me keep on track and that is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment