Monday 16 November 2009

Day Sixteen

So here we go again. Unfortunately that's the way I feel today. Still I've so far written 1991 words, taking my grand total to 42004. Not bad, but I haven't reached my daily goal.

At least not yet. I might write some more. I might not.

The story line is now finished. I'm just starting on the aftermath section. In which, I'm putting in any missing explanations and showing what happens to the characters. This section will almost completely vanish in the final version, but I want it here so that I don't miss anything. If the novel works properly, there should only be need for a short summary at the end.

Only 8k words left to find in order to "win" NaNoWriMo and two weeks left to write them. From that point of view, I'm ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment