Tuesday 21 January 2014

Yesterday everything went well. I wrote in the morning and I felt like a writer. I was using my dictionary and thesaurus. It was a bit weird really.

Today I don't feel so good and it's affecting my concentration. So I have been sorting through a few things as I just couldn't get into writing. I still need to go through one more folder and that will be all the hard copy sorted out.

I still need to work on the computer files, but one step at a time and I don't want to spend all my time moving and comparing files when I could be writing.

I'm hoping to do a bit of both. Some days I'll only be doing admin. stuff, but hopefully there will be more days when all I do is write.

I scared of actually finishing a book, because then other people will have to see it. People I don't know. I am really not looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment