Monday 27 January 2014

Update

Well I completely forgot to write a post on Friday and I could have sworn I wrote one on Thursday. I have such a clear memory of writing one...

I didn't though. Not sure quite what happened. I did have a meeting at work on Friday and that might have caused some of problem, but still it's a bit weird. Anyway I'm currently in the middle of threes projects.

Probably that is two too many, but when I get stuck on one, I find I can work on one of the others easily and then go back when I've worked a way around the block.

My mind keeps jumping between the three and I'm not sure how good or bad this is. I think, for me, it is good. Each one is at a different stage; one I'm just planning; one I'm just starting to write some scenes; the third currently has 50 000 words and is complete, but instead of full scenes in some places there is just a quick description of the scene.

Two are murder mysteries and one is a vampire, which might possibly end up also as a murder mystery. I do tend to end up with a murder or two no matter what I start writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment