Thursday 9 January 2014

Another post!

Yesterday I was at my work, hence no post here. I didn't exactly have a lot to do, but still I didn't feel I should be writing while there.

Afterwards I went, with my husband, to buy some cheap shoe racks and we took a whole lot of old carpet to the dump.

So we come to today. So far I've done nothing. This is the first bit of work I've managed, but I will say it has sort of got me more in the mood to do something. I need to use my netbook to find some files and put copies of those here. Then I need to start editing and writing.

I have one ms, which has gone through a couple of drafts and I think, with a bit of hard work, might be a good possibility. The current version is on the netbook and I need to find it. I have the first chapter on this computer, however it is an old version and I don't want to spend time rewriting something I've already rewritten.

I need to add in some more scenes. I already know that. It's a bit patchy at the moment, but that just requires me to write.

The other thing I did yesterday is to tell some more people what I'm going to be doing. Most took it really well and offered encouragement, which is more than I thought I was going to get. I only had a couple of comments that were more negative and those I will leave where they belong - in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment