Thursday 7 January 2010

Wednesday.....

I have yet to print out the individual scenes and go through them. I intended to do that yesterday, but yesterday was Wednesday, which is never a good day for me. I did nothing in terms of writing or editing.

What I did instead was to try to resurrect my dying desktop computer. It's been randomly rebooting itself for a couple of weeks now and yesterday, it began producing warning messages whenever I did anything. The warning message was rather dire at that.

A hardware check showed nothing wrong. So I did a software check and there were errors. Lots of errors. I had to run a full CHKDSK and it appears to have been successful. However I haven't used the computer enough to be sure of this.

This weekend will be the real test. In the mean time, I'll print out the scenes tonight and tomorrow, I'll start to edit, reorder and combine the scenes. I'll also look for places to put new scenes and mark those in with a scene summary.

Today, I will do very little. I might start reading through, but I much prefer a paper version for reading. I find it much easier with a hardcopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment