Tuesday 15 December 2009

Today's progress

Miraculously I wrote something today. Not much, but it's better than nothing. I added 361 words to my total, bring it up to 3776 words. Nowhere near as much as I should have written, but at least the total is increasing now.

I'm hoping to get more done over the Christmas break. I get 2 weeks off work, so I should be able to get something done. The only day that I know I won't get much done is the 26th December. That's visitor day, when we open our doors and everyone turns up. It tends to end up as a very long, chaotic day.

Now I know that we will also go out on at least a couple of other days as a family, but I should still be able to write. Hopefully I will get into a routine that will help my total increase and perhaps, I'll even reach my goals.

If it turns out to be a real disaster, I'll re-evaluate my plan. Perhaps I'll change to another storyline/plot. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment