Thursday 10 May 2012

Nightmare trip...

...where I didn't even take any writing with me. I have to admit I thought I would have Internet access so I could do some research whilst away. However due to a missing wireless adaptor on my new laptop this never happened and I only realised shortly before leaving. There wasn't enough time to take corrective action, like getting a USB/wireless adaptor or uploading writing files to the laptop.

So I went away and did nothing the whole time. A complete waste. I think that there maybe time this weekend, as I don't think there are any family commitments. And next week is a three-day week followed by a four-day weekend, which should allow for a little more me time.

Time to start getting serious and find solutions instead of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment