Monday 23 April 2012

Posting

I did mean to post at the weekend, but it never happened. I spent my entire Saturday running errands and Sunday recovering from Saturday. I did start to clean up my desktop computer. This isn't helping, because I have to check/try out everything before I delete it...I wouldn't want to get rid of something important.

OK, so I'm just wasting time, which is never a good idea. I am making some progress, but it's slow and not very steady. I did do other things too. Like finishing off the second arm of the dress I'm making and tacking both arms in place.

I am going to start doing things in the evening too. I need to make a simple, draw-string bag, which should only take one evening to complete and will make someone very happy. That's scheduled for tonight. I have no idea if we have any string in, but the rest I can do.

Of course none of this has anything to do with writing, but it is progress. If I can start doing more things, I will start finding time for writing too. At the moment I find ways of not doing anything, therefore I feel less guilty about not writing. If I'm doing stuff, I'll end up writing again. At least that's what I think will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment