Monday 18 June 2012

Busy and tired

Both are unfortunately true. I'm waking up a little earlier each day, currently it's 4:45am. The weekend was frantic with something booked  on both days. I'm exhausted and I need a weekend to recover from it all. However I have to work...

I have so much to do, but that's just an excuse. And not a very good one either. Time to head to the NaNoWriMo boards and see if I can find some motivation or inspiration. I might try to find a writing buddy - someone who will gently encourage me to write. (OK, so it'll be more like giving me a hard, swift kick to the backside, but still.)

I need someone to encourage me. I'm the only one I know who writes, or tries to. Sometimes it gets lonely. Not to mention how easy it is to get distracted. Everyone else wants to do something else, so I go happily along, thinking I can do the writing a bit later. Of course later, like tomorrow, never comes.

Well I've made a list of things to do this evening. There are a total of five items on the list. Writing is one of them. Two of the items I have to do this evening, one may be postponed until Wednesday (I'm home earlier on Wednesday so have more time then) and the fourth is a five-minute job. So there is a slight chance that I'll get round to it. But it isn't guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment