Monday 12 April 2010

long time, no write

And not just here on the blog. I have re-written my outline, but it stopped there. I haven't written in weeks.

Well technically that's not true. I should say that I haven't written anything in the way of fiction. I have written several reports for work, including re-writing an existing report, totally changing another one so that it was ten times as long, and wrote a couple of totally new reports.

But as far as fiction goes, not a word. Nothing. And now I'm repeating myself.

OK so things have been busy in the rest of my life, but I shouldn't use that as an excuse. I have spent an hour or so watching TV some nights and I could have easily been writing instead.

The break is now over and I'm going to start writing again. Honest. Actually I've already tried, but deleted both efforts. They were bad, and I mean really bad.

However I am writing again, so hopefully I will start blogging again to. I hate writing a blog post about nothing. Mind you, this post isn't really about much....

No comments:

Post a Comment