Monday 8 March 2010

Just a quick update

I am still writing, honest. Just not on a computer. I'm almost to the point when I will get back to typing and word counts, but not quite.

I do have a confession. I haven't been writing as much as I should have been. I seem to run out of time and I just can't seem to give up sleeping. However in a short while all the reasons that took up all the time will be gone.

Then I will have more time to waste again and so should have more time to write. I wonder what I'll do, waste the time or write? Should be interesting to find out. I'm hoping to write a bit tonight, but I also need to do some sewing too and I don't think I'll manage to do both.

At least the busiest part of the year is almost over. It'll be so nice to have some free weekends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment