Monday 5 November 2012

NaNoWriMo

I have a total of 750 words written. I should be at 8335 words, writing at the 1667 words per day. I have an excuse...

Work has been a nightmare. I didn't get a weekend. I was in working both Saturday and Sunday. I'm taking Tuesday off in compensation and possibly Friday. I have a meeting on Wednesday which will decide if Friday is possible or not.

I should get some written today too. I'll update here if I do, but as things aren't working I do have a bit of extra time.

The other weird bit about all this is that I am not the least bit worried. I normally start about November 20th and finish in time, so I'm totally calm. At the moment that is. Give it a few more days and I'll be wondering if I'll make it this year.

Good luck to all NaNoWriMo writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment