Monday 6 September 2010

Update

I have now outlined 12 chapters. Not bad. I expect to end up with about 30, so I'm over one third done. I do need to go back and edit a little, plus I still have to name some of the characters.

Time wise, I'm doing well. I should have the complete outline finished and revised before Novemeber 1st and NaNoWriMo. I don't think I'll have time for the second outline I was hoping to write. It would have been nice to have written that too, but it's taking me longer than I thought to write the first one. However, it should save me a lot of time later on as all the kinks should be ironed out now rather than later.

I still haven't worked out how to change the spell checker language, so the posts are still not checked. It's a little bizar, because I do have English selected as the language, but the spell checker seems to be ignoring that.

No comments:

Post a Comment